Do You Need a Reason to Celebrate?
- 2016 Aug 22
There is always a reason to celebrate!
As a Dream Coach, I often encourage my clients to celebrate whether it's completing a goal, reaching a milestone, or dreaming big. Unfortunately, there can be many hindrances, excuses, or fears as to why someone wouldn't.
- Maybe it's insecurity.
- Maybe it's fear.
- Maybe it's thinking too highly of what other people may think.
Regardless of the answer, I do my best to help coach my clients through the process of healthy celebrating.
Me? I celebrate everything. I have been through too much not to celebrate the little things, the big things, and all the things in between.
I thought I would celebrate by making a list of gratitude to help you get started. Today, I am thankful for:
- God/The Bible
- My husband Marc
- My family
- My dog Star
- My friends
- My church
- My new home
- Living in Texas
- My MacBook Air
- My iPhone
- Mental Health
- Religious Freedom
- Helping others through coaching and consulting
- Medication to help regulate my anxiety
- Good food
- New York City (who wouldn't love it?)
- Driving fast
- The ability to run (maybe not long distances but long enough for me)
- Healthy skin
- The internet
- Shows and movies that make me laugh
- Inside jokes with my husband
- Pictures (I love taking pictures)
- Being self employed
- My ability to parallel park
- Listening to loud music (when my husband isn't around)
- Praying with my friends and praying
Question: Today, do you need a reason to celebrate? What would be on your list of gratitude? Why?