11 Affirmations to Build Your Faith
- 2018 Nov 12
I've often heard it asked, "How can I get more faith?" Maybe you're going through a difficult time, and you want to believe but you're faltering. Faith isn't something you have to muster. Instead, it's something that needs to be fed. If you're facing discouragement or risk, you need to surround yourself with biblical affirmations of hope. Let statements like the below be your daily diet, and see what happens to your faith!
11 Biblical Affirmations to Build Your Faith:
1. I will not surrender to my fears. Isaiah 41:10
2. I will take one day at a time in obedience; I will live in the present moment and not worry about the future. Matt. 6:25-34
3. I claim the biblical freedom to trust that God is powerful enough to work all things for my good. I will not be preoccupied with worse case scenario thinking. Romans 8:28
4. God is my Provider. I draw confidence and strength from how he has provided for me in the past, and I continue to look to him for the future. Philippians 4:19
5. I will do what is within my control to the best of my ability and leave the rest to God. God's hands are capable and his promises are for ME. Hebrews 10:23
6. I am NOT alone. God sees my struggle and will come alongside me. I will look for signs of his presence and grace today. Deut. 31:6
7. I am LOVED by God. Romans 8:38-39
8. I will always remember who I am and WHOSE I am. If God is for me, what can stand against me? Romans 8:31
9. I do not expect my path to always be easy. I am equipped and well able, and I will grow through every experience. James 1:2-4
10. I am called to be brave. 1 Corinthians 16:13
Want more biblical inspiration? Check out my recent devotion on the power of making scripture time a habit in your life here. Looking for scriptural encouragement particuarly geared to parenting? Read this favorite from my website.