Originally published Saturday, 27 June 2015.
Would you like to win a new Kindle Fire HD7? Well, you may be in luck!
I'm giving away one Kindle to those who are willing to help spread the word about my new book, Letters from My Father's Murderer: A Journey of Forgiveness. This is such an incredible story, one that I believe has the power to transform lives, so I hope you're as excited to share it as I am!
How to Enter
There are several ways to enter the giveaway:
- Purchase a copy of Letters from My Father's Murderer wherever books are sold and email me your receipt to be entered (email@example.com).
- Share the book on social media to be entered (Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest).
- Be sure to use the hashtag #lettersthebook in all your tweets, so I can find them!
- Be sure to tag me (Laurie Albrecht Coombs) when you share on Facebook, so I can find your posts! Feel free to share one of my FB posts about the book or create your own!
- Be sure to pin the pins found on my "Letters from My Father's Murderer" board.
- Email friends and family encouraging them to pick up a copy to be entered (be sure to copy me in your email).
- Write an honest review on Amazon and email me the link to be entered.
You can enter as many times as you want during this contest. For each individual share (or purchase), you will be given one entry into the giveaway, so the more you share, the greater chance you have to win! If you need some other ideas on how you might be able to share, see my Launch Resources page. And by the way, for those of you who are not familiar with Kindle products, this Kindle is not only a digital reading device but a fully functioning tablet worth $140––so share away!
The giveaway begins today and will run through midnight on July 5th. The winner will be announced July 6th both on LaurieCoombs.org and on my Facebook Page. Please note: If I am unable to make contact with the winner within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen and announced the following day.
Thank you for helping me get the word out! I pray the message I've been given touches each of you in one way or another.