Julianna Morlet is the girl behind the lifestyle blog, The Girl That Sings. Her blog is focused on her journey as a homemade singer, writer, speaker. If she could sum up who she is in one sentence it'd be, "A visionary idealist who wishes to conquer the world before her 25th birthday." She is the eldest of six children, and is being well-seasoned and fashioned by this life. From sexual abuse, to a blended family, to a baby sister with leukemia, to college in the mid-west and her journey as a homemade singer and worship leader, she has been led to a faith in God that cannot be shaken. You can find her at juliannamorlet.com, Facebook, and Twitter.
1. There is Someone that loves us more than we know.
2. We are not alone.
3. We are good enough.
4. Even though we are broken, we are still worthy.
5. It's OK to ugly cry.
6. These momentary troubles (though they feel like an eternity) will soon pass away.
7. Fear and worry will not overtake us.
8. From this mess there will be beauty.
9. Strength is made perfect in weakness.
10. We will be OK.